My History

Friday, January 28, 2011

Merry Christmas

Is it too late to talk about Christmas?
Oh Well.
Here are the boys in their Sunday Christmas ensembles - Thank you Gram!
Jack was certainly feeling the Christmas Spirit and it made his handwriting extra "fancy," Corey and I laughed and laughed at his adorable "A." This card was sent to my Dad in Utah.

5 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Oh what a fun Christmas! Your hair grew so fast! I love it. I hope you are feeling better or somewhat better, you should call me sometime!

deemom said...

Alaster looks just like Corey in the top pictures...... SO DANG CUTE!!!! I SAW Nie Nie in person at the Paradise Cafe tonight!!! love aunt deedee

Cal and Whit said...

Darling! So so so dang darling! We loved those pics of the boys! We want to hug them so bad! Also, I loved Jack's Handwriting! What a little cutie. That is how I was taught to write, everything with a curly q, I love it! Those boys are so much fun! I loved your Christmas posts! love you!

Emily Dawn said...

that is so cool that he would even think of making his hand writing fancy. smart kid:)

Autumn said...

DId you change your phone number? I have tried calling it several times but it never goes through. I cannot believe how fast your hair grows. I was looking at a pic of me in 2008 and my hair is the exact same length. I guess I can't even afford trims. Hope to talk to you soon.