My History

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pre School is Over!

Front Page News I know. He's been in Kindergarten for what... 5 months now?
As I believe I mentioned previously, I have been going through pictures from 2010 and deciding what I absolutely cannot fail to post before 2011 takes us by storm. This was one of those things.
Jack graduated Summa Cum Laude, and we were immensely proud.
Do you see that? "Outstanding Achievement." That's right. He's amazing.

Mother's Day was not too long before Graduation and he brought home the sweetest gifts. A story (he dictated and the teacher transcribed), a picture of me (do you love my long lashes?), a card (the flower) and a pot he had crafted with a sunflower seed inside. Melt my heart that was a good day:

At the end of the year we had a meeting with his teacher and as part of it she presented us with his ABC book (Cover Top Left in Collage). It was pretty darn adorable. I don't know what it is about seeing things that he made which I wasn't present when he created. It's so fun. I obviously couldn't photograph each and every picture to post but I did want to show a few of my favorite pages. I loved the colorful ostrich, the robot guys, and since he drew a vampire on the back of each and every page he did, I thought it appropriate to show a couple of them as well. (top right picture is the inside cover of his book)


Preschool was wonderful, and Kindergarten is even better! Updates on Kindergarten progress coming soon.

1 comment:

Rachel and Todd said...

The lashes are great, but I personally love his vampires and robots. Those are right up Henry's ally, too. :)