Opening up Shop Together.
Now I know you are wondering what in the world these pictures have to do with "opening up shop together." And the answer: Nothing.However, I didn't have a picture to go along with the story that I want to tell, and these ones have just been sitting around waiting for me to do something with them so ... here they are.
My favorite is of the "brother hug!"
ANYWAY... back to opening up shop...
Ed and Cindy took the boys to Einstein's Bagels.
When Jack came home he was full of questions about the brothers who opened the shop. Anyone know if that is a true story or no? I am too lazy to google it.
Thus began the conversations about brothers going into business together and opening up shops. Jack and Aly decided that sounded like a pretty sweet deal so they have big plans for opening up together when they grow up.
Their shop won't be offering something as unimaginative as bagels though.
Their shop will feature: cupcakes, pickles, and eggs.
Sounds delicious.
Jack's idea was the cupcakes. Aly was the genius behind the pickles and eggs.
We have since had a few more business planning meetings and they have expanded their list of goods to include: apples, motorcycles, donuts, brownies, peaches and flowers.
It's really funny to hear Aly talking about the "egg shop," which is how he refers to it.
When they open their doors for business I'll let you know.
It's sure to be a sweeping sensation!
1 comment:
hahahhah! It actually might be quite succesful in that it will strike quite an interest from the oddnes...
Post a Comment