I told you a while ago I would post these and then I didn't... you asked about them again today so here you are:
Corey took these about 2 weeks ago when I was just over 21 weeks pregnant.
I am a bit bigger now. These last few weeks I have been super hungry and I have noticed a lovely corresponding growth around my middle. That's good. We like our babies with a little bit o' chub! I have also started to fill out around my face. That I'm not so thrilled about but whadayado?!?
By the time I finally delivered Jack my face was a perfect pudgy circle. It didn't get that way with Aly but I also gained 18 more pounds with Jack so that makes sense I guess.
By the time I finally delivered Jack my face was a perfect pudgy circle. It didn't get that way with Aly but I also gained 18 more pounds with Jack so that makes sense I guess.
7 comments:
BAH!!!! You DO look better than me!! What a cute pregnant lady you are. I LOVE it!
I am huge. Like I look bigger than these pics now and I'm 18 or 19 weeks. Maybe I'll get brave enough to post a picture for you. But you better believe that I'll do everything in my power to make it look better than it is. ; )
OH YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!! SO MISS YOU SO WISH YOU WERE CLOSER..... feeling sorry for myself and missing your boys..... love aunt deedee
ohhhh...I LOVE IT! I am so glad you posted these! You look beautiful! And that Baby bump is so darn darling!! :D I agree with Dee Dee, I am feeling sorry for myself that I can't be there to watch it grow each step of the way! Darn. Miss all four of you and baby boy too!
Um please dont post those pics, you are so small..You look like I do after I eat a peice of cake...I hate you! :-) Just kidding I don't! Ohh and thanks for the sugar cookie recipe, Paul is uber excited!
you are a twig! how fun to have a bump:)
Wow you look FANTASTIC!!!! Great baby making going on right there... :)
You are so adorable pregnant!! You are one stunning woman.
Post a Comment