Hello dear friends and family.
Corey and I are starting to get a little anxious as we pack more and more boxes and prepare for our move to Winfield.
We still have yet to secure a sublease!
We had two interested parties, but in the end they fell through.
Darn it!
SOOOO... if you live in Illinois... and you know ANYONE who is interested in a great little apartment... I am shamelessly begging you to send them to our Craigslist Ad HERE.
Please help us spread the word!
Corey and I are starting to get a little anxious as we pack more and more boxes and prepare for our move to Winfield.
We still have yet to secure a sublease!
We had two interested parties, but in the end they fell through.
Darn it!
SOOOO... if you live in Illinois... and you know ANYONE who is interested in a great little apartment... I am shamelessly begging you to send them to our Craigslist Ad HERE.
Please help us spread the word!
4 comments:
Oh yeah! I've been meaning to ask you when you needed the boxes. Now? Maybe I could drop them off tomorrow . . .
Ash, How close are you to Chicago? I have a friend moving to Chicago with her hubby in June for dental school. She has a month 4 old. I can send her your way. If you're not close to Chicago but moving close to it...I think you 2 should be friends. She is incredible!
I didn't know you're moving! You'll have to give me the dish sometime when you're not busy growing a baby, or moving, or being a great mom and wife... oh wait...
I have taken classes to learn how to be a mother just like you. You make everyday special for your family. I love it! I can learn so much from you. Thanks for inspiring me! Love ya!
Post a Comment