Did you hear about the massive, record breaking storm making it's way across the Midwest?
Are you wondering if we are being affected?
We are!
Most happily!
Jack is home because school was canceled... I am home because work was canceled.
We are cozy and warm inside while ice pelts our windows and scary sounding wind rushes past our home on the outside.
The power has been less than stable this morning, the longest outage so far has lasted about an hour... but it's up now so I thought I'd update you.
If the power cooperates I hope to post more tonight about our indoor adventures today.
It's been good.
Hoping you are all staying nice and warm-
Ashlee
Are you wondering if we are being affected?
We are!
Most happily!
Jack is home because school was canceled... I am home because work was canceled.
We are cozy and warm inside while ice pelts our windows and scary sounding wind rushes past our home on the outside.
The power has been less than stable this morning, the longest outage so far has lasted about an hour... but it's up now so I thought I'd update you.
If the power cooperates I hope to post more tonight about our indoor adventures today.
It's been good.
Hoping you are all staying nice and warm-
Ashlee
2 comments:
We are not staying nice and warm, but unfortunately we have no reason to stay home. I hope you're enjoying your indoor day and I hope that the weather is good to you!
I love the pictures of Aly as the repair man. So cute! Your Christmas sounds so nice. Hope the storm continues to bring you good times.
Post a Comment