"MooOOOmmm... here comes a six year old boOOOyyyy."
Was the first sound I heard on Jack's birthday this year. He crawled into bed by me and we wondered together that it was finally here!
Dad came upstairs and administered some birthday spanks... which looked like tons of fun so I got some in too.
Jack and I hurried downstairs to make his birthday breakfast request: Dutch Babies. Yummmm.
He was in such a good mood that he even excitedly consented to some birthday pictures:
Was the first sound I heard on Jack's birthday this year. He crawled into bed by me and we wondered together that it was finally here!
Dad came upstairs and administered some birthday spanks... which looked like tons of fun so I got some in too.
Jack and I hurried downstairs to make his birthday breakfast request: Dutch Babies. Yummmm.
He was in such a good mood that he even excitedly consented to some birthday pictures:
Our Saint Patrick's Day baby will probably always have green on in his birthday pictures. Good thing he looks great in it!

1 comment:
oh my goodness! He is the most adorable 6 year old ever! I love these pics! I am in love with his smile in the first one! What a darling little boy!!
Post a Comment