LOL!!! So cute. I'm glad you can handle that with a smile. It secretly breaks my heart when Parker says things like that. I think I might cry if I saw it in print. ;) It stinks to have to be the bad guy sometimes. Ahhh....well, someday they'll know we do it because we love them, right?
AND then there will be the day when they say "you and dad did a good job raising us kids. you really cared about us all." WAHOO for that pay off... love aunt deedee
You can't be a good mom without getting at least a few unhappy notes from your children! Look on the bright side. The only word he misspelled on the second note was "mean", so you can be proud of yourself that he's at least learning how to read and write! haha :)
Oh my goodness! That really is adorable! I had to have a chuckle when I read them. I love that he signed the one and not the other, what a darling little boy. I agree with Katie too, its too bad to be the bad guy sometimes, darn! Squeeze him for us!
6 comments:
LOL!!! So cute. I'm glad you can handle that with a smile. It secretly breaks my heart when Parker says things like that. I think I might cry if I saw it in print. ;) It stinks to have to be the bad guy sometimes. Ahhh....well, someday they'll know we do it because we love them, right?
AND then there will be the day when they say "you and dad did a good job raising us kids. you really cared about us all." WAHOO for that pay off... love aunt deedee
You can't be a good mom without getting at least a few unhappy notes from your children! Look on the bright side. The only word he misspelled on the second note was "mean", so you can be proud of yourself that he's at least learning how to read and write! haha :)
LOL... anonymous letters in a household of four where one can't write and the other two are adults is pretty difficult... :)
hahahahahahahahahaha, thanks for the laugh today!
Oh my goodness! That really is adorable! I had to have a chuckle when I read them. I love that he signed the one and not the other, what a darling little boy. I agree with Katie too, its too bad to be the bad guy sometimes, darn! Squeeze him for us!
Post a Comment