Check out our new backyard:

Oh how we love our new home!
We have watched the construction of the new playground since we moved here. It is now officially ready for play!
It is so very luxurious to have a backyard of our very own. Little boys need room to be wild, no?!?
PS- Yay for me and 3 posts in a row tonight! And guess what? I have more prepared! I just need to add the words! The pictures are the most time consuming for me... how about you? Anyhow, the pictures are ready to go, and hopefully I will stick to the plan and post at least one a night until I am caught up. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Why do the rocks have to be so dirty...my only saddness about the playgrounds :)
Loved all 3 posts! I hope you are doing well, friend! I can never remember when you are actually due, but you are coming up quick, no? If I don't get a chance to tell you before you deliver, good luck and wishing you the happy, healthy, natural delivery that you are hoping for!! You can do it!
I love the new playground, love the dirty boy at the bottom, and I do love that bottom right picture of the mohawk too :)
We are worried about you since we saw the weather channel this morning. Let us know how you are doing.
Love
Gram and PaPa
Oh my goodness! What a fun backyard! it is perfect for those two little boys! I bet they are just in heaven. It looks like it has so many fun things to do, and I so wish I could see them do it all. What a fun day when it was finished! Huzzah!
Jack plays hard! Good for him. :)
Post a Comment