What a cutie!! I can't decide who he looks like. I'm guessing that things went well because you look great Ash!!! YAY HOORAY FOR TRUMAN!!!! Happy birthday!
Congratulations Ashley. He looks so cute and so do you. I hope I look that good in less than 4 weeks when I deliver. Yeah for your family. Can't wait to hear mnore.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ashlee, your beautiful family is amazing -and though I don't comment much, I love seeing what's going on in your life. You are as inspiring as you ever were.
14 comments:
What a perfect family of five! I can't wait to hear more!!!! I'm so happy for you all.
WE ARE ALL HAPPY PEOPLE...... HE is gorgeous....love aunt deedee
Congrats! Wow a third one made you hang on for the induction. That is crazy. He is a cutie!!!!
CONGRATS!!! How exciting!
YAY!! Congrats!!
Congratulations! The world is fortunate indeed to welcome another Burton boy. :)
What a cutie!! I can't decide who he looks like. I'm guessing that things went well because you look great Ash!!! YAY HOORAY FOR TRUMAN!!!! Happy birthday!
Okay, that baby is beautiful!! And Ashlee, you look fantastic!!!!! I hope all went well and we will look forward to further updates! Congratulations!
He is adorable!
How sweet!! What a treat for the boys to have another brother!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations Ashley. He looks so cute and so do you. I hope I look that good in less than 4 weeks when I deliver. Yeah for your family. Can't wait to hear mnore.
He is gorgeous!!! Congrats guys. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear how everything went :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ashlee, your beautiful family is amazing -and though I don't comment much, I love seeing what's going on in your life. You are as inspiring as you ever were.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment