My History

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What Brothers Are Good For no.16














Experiencing your world with you.

Jack loves the word "swaddle," and one day just had to experience it for himself... which meant that Alaster had to as well.

So... swaddled they were!

They haven't asked to repeat the experience, but they sure got a kick out of it the first time.

Tummy time on the other hand has become a daily morning ritual for all three of my darlings. As soon as I plop the little Mr. down the other two come over and get on their tummies too. They cheer him on as he practices raising his head and arching his back.


Truman's awake time in the morning is my favorite! He's perfectly happy and the most alert of any awake time during the day. The boys and I just eat him up!

7 comments:

coryshay said...

Yay!! A "What Brothers are Good For" with all 3 brothers! Love it!

katers said...

Love, love, LOVE IT!!! I think Aly's face poking out of his little burrito wrap is my favorite. And seeing them all laying on their tummies together. Sweet boys! I think the best part of bringing a new baby home is bringing them home to siblings!! :)

Brittney Richards said...

How cute is that? I love that they want to do everything Truman does. How sweet!

Aerika Larsen-Newman said...

Oh my goodness those boys are so cute :) The very first picture just made me say AWE!!! I can't wait to have my own family I hope I can be as cute a mom as you are. I love you and your family so much and I miss you all. Keep the cute pictures of that little Mr. Truman!!! I just wanna cuddle and smell the baby scent.

Heather said...

They are all so darling!! I love these posts of "what brothers are good for" ... so cute! Oh, and I got your message on my blog - thank you! You are so so sweet!

Emily Dawn said...

I love that first picture!! SO cute!!!

Stephanie said...

Could your boys be any sweeter? Glad it's going well with three little ones. I ran into Calvin and Whitney on Saturday. It was fun to say hi to them and see their cute family!