Love every single picture! Keep 'em coming! I don't think I have ever seen a child who has such an expressive face as your little Jack! He is hilarious!
I am loving these pics. Please kiss em each for us! I was already missing our burton family, and after reading all your post its kinda pathetic how much I'm missing you all. I sure love you.
7 comments:
I love them all! So precious, cute, hilarious, gorgeous.
i love his little face!!! Cute boys. You have a royal priesthood army in your house and your their mother:)
THAT IS ONE CUTE MAMA'S boy..... THEY are all so cute.... love aunt deedee
Love every single picture! Keep 'em coming! I don't think I have ever seen a child who has such an expressive face as your little Jack! He is hilarious!
He is really cute and a perfect addtion to the clan.
So darling!!! I especially LOVE the last one. Jack sure makes a good big brother!!
I am loving these pics. Please kiss em each for us! I was already missing our burton family, and after reading all your post its kinda pathetic how much I'm missing you all. I sure love you.
Post a Comment