To the tune of: My Little Buttercup.
My little Truman-Boy
Has the Sweetest Smiiiiiile!
Dear little Truman-Boy
Won't you stay a whiiiile?
You and I will settle down in a cottage built for twoooooo...oooooh!
My little Truman-Boy
I Loooove Yoooou!
I Loooove Yoooou!Alaster is a huge fan of that one. He absent-mindedly sings it all the time, and requests to sing it to Truman frequently. The rhythm and accentuation he gives certain words is so cute!
It's true... we do love that Truman-Boy!
All pictures in this post were taken in the first two weeks of him being home.

4 comments:
Cute cute. I'd like to call this post "The many faces of Truman" because he looks so different in each picture!! I really can't tell who I think he looks most like.
The top pic looks like Jack to me, then the top two on the farthest left column look like Aly, 2nd on the top row Jack, the one below that Aly, and the one below that looks like Corey to me. The two profile style ones look Jackish too.
ANYway.....maybe you didn't need that little rundown, but I always think it's fun to compare. :) What a cute boy.
OH Ashlee, this is the most precious post.... WE ALL LOVE AND ADORE THOSE BOYS OF YOURS!!! WE miss you terrible and want for you to know that you are so missed and loved and when we get to SEE THAT BOY IN PERSON we will squish him up good. HE IS ADORABLE... the cuddling pics of him with Jack are priceless. It is the most miracleous thing that Jack is your oldest and that HE gets to help his brothers. WHAT A GREAT ORDER for your boys.... Ambitious Jack and Sweet Aly and then Truman to pal around with.... SUCH GOOD planning on Heavenly Father's part.... love you all huggs and kisses aunt deedee
What a sweet boy he is. I love Jack snuggling with him as well.
Love the musical choice this morning. Keep em coming!
Post a Comment