My History

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Great Hair Curler Disaster of 2011


I'll be headed to the salon sometime this week. Hopefully I don't have to go too short.
Thankfully I was able to hide the disaster on Saturday night and Sunday at church with a lovely french twist. The new, shorter pieces in front tucked behind my ear looked intentional that way.
Darn it! That'll teach me to be festive.
All I wanted was Hermione hair to go with the rest of my Hogwarts outfit for the last ever Harry Potter movie.
Don't tell me you were lame like Corey and went dressed normally.
How boring!
Although... I suppose if I had taken the boring route I would still have all of my hair this morning.
Hmmm... that is something to think about.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness! How did you manage to do that? My girls have, but I didn't know it was possible for an adult :) Sorry Ashley! Hopefully you get a super cute haircut out of the deal! Maybe rag curlers next time...they are a little more gentle and super easy to make.

Unknown said...

oh no!! Those darn hair curlers! I'm glad you're able to laugh about it though. This is just an opportunity to get a new fancy hair cut :) I'm proud of you for going to the movie in style, though. I don't get to see the movie until this coming Friday, which means I might be the only person in the theater cool enough to be wearing a costume a whole WEEK after the movie came out. But I'll be sure to be careful with the curlers!

coryshay said...

oh dear...

hat is impressive! I love that you went to the movie! And in costume!