My History

Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Bath and Hairdo


Pictures from the first bath at home- still not in the tub because the chord hadn't fallen off yet. Gram had made us a wonderfully delicious dinner, and we asked her to stay and eat with us since Ed was out of town. It worked out perfectly! She had enough time to stay and help bathe Truman. Yay!
(Please excuse my dishes in the background. Gram needed to leave so we left them for after the bath. We really wanted her there. Also... please excuse my non-make-uped, tired face... :)....)

I love the picture in the bottom left of that collage. VERY Truman.


This next collage is after his first real bath in the tubby (not pictured- too important to help him be happy than to get good pictures) after his chord had fallen off.
Corey provided the stylin' do afterwards.

I did manage to get two shots of him with just fluffy-after-bath-hair too.

I wanted you to see how cute the back of his head is. Silly. True.

3 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

oh! Oh! Oh! I cried again, that face, it seriously gets me every time. Its just so so sweet! I loved each of these pics, they made my heart ache and also made me smile. What a little sweetheart he is. I loved getting to see all the cute faces he pulls!

Cal and Whit said...

I forgot to say how much I love his spikes! Talmage has been sporting a mohawk since birth, so I am a fan!!

coryshay said...

Love the bath photos! And I forgot to comment on how cute your statue of liberty craft was on the photos above! And he does have a very cute back of his head :) Love all his hair!