My History

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Awesome Things C and A Have Said As Parents no.1

Welcome! To a New Series of Posts on our Brazenly Burton Blog!
These posts shall be dedicated to all parents everywhere... Especially to those who can relate to our "did I seriously just say that?!?" moments of parenting life.
Keep reading for some awesome real-life quotes from Corey and yours truly...

"Aly, we are not throwing fits about stupid things anymore, remember?" - Ashlee

"Stop talking about poop and eat your dinner." - Corey

"I would love to come and shoot you, honey." - Ashlee

"What does freakin' mean?... It means 'really, really,' like: I freakin' like this pizza." - Corey

"Jack we do not whack people with cows on Sunday." - Ashlee

"Jack! You do not have to whine and puke about everything!" - Corey

"I'm sorry Jack, I just don't want to light anything on fire right now." - Ashlee

"Alaster, Scriptures are NOT a weapon!" - Ashlee

Stay tuned for more. We say some pretty ridiculous things around here.
And feel free to leave a quote from yourself in the comments!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

This had me cracking up! I think we've said many variations of the "stop saying poop and eat your dinner" one. Ha ha!

coryshay said...

Oh I can sooo relate!

Cal and Whit said...

This is hilarious! I am so excited to see more posts!! I think my favorite is when Corey said to Jack that he doesn't have to whine and puke about everything! That had me cracking up so hard!! I loved it!!

Rachel and Todd said...

I love this one. If any family will have awesomely, awesome conversations, it's you guys. I love the fire and fits about stupid things. I can totally see myself making those comments.