Being MAJOR distractions.
A few weeks ago I bought this saucer for Truman.And for several days afterward... any time he was in it I couldn't get the boys to focus on me for anything!
Breakfast time was a struggle... and scripture study? Forget about it!
During scripture study that first night we had it I pulled him out and set him on my lap thinking it would help...
but apparently Truman was liking the attention and didn't want to give it up despite the seating change. He talked, smiled, stared and cute-ed (I think cute should be a verb it is so active sometimes!) himself at the boys so much that it was pretty much useless to continue.
That night we heard his very first real-live laugh!
It was so magical that I'm just sure somewhere a fairy really was born! (Thank you J.M Barrie for that lovely thought!)
Do you want to know who drew said first laugh?
Jack.
And Jack is still the consistently best at getting them from him.
One night Truman was so loopy that he couldn't stop laughing at anything Jack did.
It didn't require any kind of effort even... Jack moved slightly and Truman would just bust up!
He stared and stared at Jack getting ready for bed laughing all the way till it was time for me to lay him down in his crib.
He just loves that Jack! Maybe he's thinking of good times they used to have together in Heaven before coming here?!?
I am sure one day he will love Alaster as much, but if you want to know the truth I think he is a tad scared of him right now. Aly is pretty loud, and he sure loves and smothers Truman. Sometimes it's a bit much for baby boy to handle. One time I saw Truman start to shake as Aly drew near...
Ah well!
One thing is for sure: Our baby is a lovely distraction. In fact I think I will go snuggle him right now instead of cleaning up the living room.
Have a lovely day!
And Jack is still the consistently best at getting them from him.
One night Truman was so loopy that he couldn't stop laughing at anything Jack did.
It didn't require any kind of effort even... Jack moved slightly and Truman would just bust up!
He stared and stared at Jack getting ready for bed laughing all the way till it was time for me to lay him down in his crib.
He just loves that Jack! Maybe he's thinking of good times they used to have together in Heaven before coming here?!?
I am sure one day he will love Alaster as much, but if you want to know the truth I think he is a tad scared of him right now. Aly is pretty loud, and he sure loves and smothers Truman. Sometimes it's a bit much for baby boy to handle. One time I saw Truman start to shake as Aly drew near...
Ah well!
One thing is for sure: Our baby is a lovely distraction. In fact I think I will go snuggle him right now instead of cleaning up the living room.
Have a lovely day!

3 comments:
He is just darling. Love your beautiful boys!
Oh Ash, I can not get over these adorable pictures!! I am so in love with the last one with all three boys! Man, I miss them.
also, i love that he was such a distraction! That is adorable!
Post a Comment