Behold! King Truman Sits in his royal throne:
(Wearing an adorable onesie from Aunt Dee! Thanks Aunty!)Every King needs a crown to sit atop his regal head. See what King Truman's loyal subject Jack bestowed him with:

King Truman looks most dignified as he presides over meals. He is wise and kind, exacting yet fair:

Hehe.
Yes, we really do call it his throne.
Corey wants to get a stuffed Jaguar to sit next to him so he can be a proper King Noah:

And wouldn't it be cool if we could make him a crown like
that?!?
3 comments:
I expect to see him in this exact crown sometime soon. No, seriously. Wouldn't he be so cute? Haha!
HALLOWEEN is a great time to pick up that astounding crown, vintage stuff ..... NOT KING NOAH..... more like Solomon the wise.... I bet he had a cheetah or jaguar LOVED seeing the onesie on him.... love aunt deedee
I wouldn't want my child to aspire to be King Noah! :) He was wicked, and not in a good way. Fun Fun! Babies are so much fun.
Post a Comment