Our Halloween tradition of homemade pizzas lives on!
This year I made salads for the boys which complimented their costumes.
Jack got a light saber salad to go with being Darth Vader. Aly had a Fish Salad because penguins eat fish of course!
The boys had skull head pizzas, Corey and I had pesto-Frankensteins.
Top it all off with Bones and Blood (breadsticks and marinara... the concept of this one was seriously disturbing to Jack), and you have yourself a Halloween Feast!
This year I made salads for the boys which complimented their costumes.
Jack got a light saber salad to go with being Darth Vader. Aly had a Fish Salad because penguins eat fish of course!
The boys had skull head pizzas, Corey and I had pesto-Frankensteins.
Top it all off with Bones and Blood (breadsticks and marinara... the concept of this one was seriously disturbing to Jack), and you have yourself a Halloween Feast!
Corey took the penguin and Darth out trick or treating alone. Baby boy was not up for it so he and I stayed home being lazy, enjoying each others company and an occasional trick or treater.
They had a great time and came home loaded with goodies which I finally tossed the remainder of just yesterday :)

4 comments:
What a fun Halloween tradition!! I absolutely love the idea of turning your salad into something fun and creative. We also made bones'n' blood, but that's about as festive as I got this year. Maybe next year :)
Cute costumes. Do your kids eat the bell peppers? Not one of mine will
:(
You are such an awesome mom! I love your dinner! (And I love my silpat... do you love it or what? What did the pioneers do without one?!)
I think it's slightly unfair how creative you are! :) I love it. You are a huge inspiration to me!
Post a Comment