My History

Friday, February 17, 2012

From Corey

A Box of Zingers and a Valentine Love Note complete with envelope which he designed and made himself.
I'm telling you I married the perfect man.
I am not about to spill the entire contents of the love note to you, but I did feel it appropriate to share the first part as it is just silly. Anybody notice whose voice he is mimicking? One Barbara Park ala Junie B. Jones? Yep! You are right!
He knows how much I love her. The boys think she is hilarious (me too!) so we read her a lot.
Corey had to laugh at me a while back because we read her so much that I am unconsciously starting to sound like her. For evidence see the last three sentences of THIS post. Pretty embarrassing!

I loved my Valentine Corey! You are the only man I know that would make a Valentine like that for me, and I love you for it!

For complete coverage of Burton Valentine's Day 2012 please scroll down...

2 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Wow...you really went all out for valentine's. Love it though, love the breakfast parfaits...can I come to your place next year?. I also love zinger's..like seriously! Glad you had a good one, anyways will you email me your blogger email so I can invite you to my new blog? IF you have already good if not then please! ambieb1@yahoo.com thanks

JaNae said...

so you are a zinger fan? i learn something new about all the time!