Remember THIS?
Yesterday was Truman's turn.
I absolutely love that Cindy saved outfits so that one day Grandchildren could be dressed in their daddy's clothes.
What a cute pair these two make!
Yesterday was Truman's turn.
I absolutely love that Cindy saved outfits so that one day Grandchildren could be dressed in their daddy's clothes.
What a cute pair these two make!
How was your Sunday?
Ours was good. We had our First Day of Spring Celebration to cap off the end of a lovely spring break.
Ours was good. We had our First Day of Spring Celebration to cap off the end of a lovely spring break.
And today life is back to normal.
Rats.
Spring Break made me anxious for Summer Break and having the boys home all the live long day.
I seriously can't wait!
Rats.
Spring Break made me anxious for Summer Break and having the boys home all the live long day.
I seriously can't wait!


2 comments:
he is way way way tooooooooooo cute in this! oh my! if i were with him i would eat those little fat legs:)
That is a cute idea. Truman is such a doll! I miss you guys and glad you are having good times together
Post a Comment