My History

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Party No. 1 - Murder


My name was Fiona Fae Tal but I arrived at the train car Delice expertly disguised as Princess Idelle Chattre. Where was Princess Idelle? Well... I had taken care of her just hours earlier. I planned to take care of her money, safely invested in American Banks as well. Duping my fellow passengers would prove difficult, but this was not my first tango in the dance of high stakes deception. (or something like that...)

Also in the car was the Duke. A commanding military leader and scorned suitor of Idelle, I thought I would crack under his gaze or beneath his intimidating sword.

Fleeing Paris to escape the impending Nazi occupation was an exciting adventure to say the least!

Thanks Marie and Tyler for a fantastic dinner and super fun Murder Mystery night! It was our first and we loved it! I am still kicking myself for not taking pictures of everyone in their get-ups. Darn it! You should have seen Corey... he made a suit coat of his look very decorated-military-leader-ish with a few simple homemade additions. And our other friends played their parts well too!

I guess when something as intense as a Murder happens you don't think to take pictures. Next time... next time...

PS- We are party people these days. I have 3 more to tell you about... stay tuned!

No comments: