Officially mobile, our Truman boy is finding himself in some tricky situations:
It was quite a darling progression to watch. He has been working for weeks... making small improvements here and there until one day... he was crawling!
The last 2 weeks have been particularly fun.His first official crawl was so awkward and shaky that if he had been walking in similar fashion I would have been terribly worried for his safety. It looked so labored and unsure!
He only did it when he didn't think I was present...hence he HAD to get to what he wanted himself... and even then he only did it if he wanted it real bad!
I think he was a bit self conscious and resentful of it actually.
When I put him on his tummy to show it off to Corey he looked up at our cooing faces with horrible disbelief and sadness before he erupted into tears.
We didn't try again for a few days.
In just a short while though he was past that and now he's getting around splendidly!
So much is changing with our squishy face.
What is a momma to do?

2 comments:
Hahaha oh he's so adorable!
Hooray for Truman!! I can just imagine him getting stage fright at the last second, hehehe. I wonder if Corey was like that growing up? He'll be walking before you know it!
Post a Comment