Our community pool is open for business!
We've been twice so far this week and I am guessing from here on out it will be an almost daily activity.
We've been twice so far this week and I am guessing from here on out it will be an almost daily activity.
I hope you enjoy these pre-pool shots. Doesn't Jack look so adorably nerdy?It's not likely I'll be able to post very many pictures of us in the actual pool because of this little darling:
He was a bit panicky when I first took him in the kiddie pool, but it's really not his fault. I could have done more to prepared him better for the experience. Did you know I still bathe my hugie baby in his infant tub? At this point he's so big that there's like 2 cups of water in there with him. Okay so there's more than that, but still. He's never been surrounded by even a full bath of water much less a kiddie pool! Plus you add in a bunch of splashy kids (who he did NOT appreciate) and... well... it took a minute for him to enjoy himself.Thankfully he was never so sad that he was full on crying, so I felt like we could stay in and get him used to it. By the end he wasn't super-glued to me and he even did a few little splashes of his own!
And you KNOW Jack and Aly had a great time. That was never a question!
With a few trips to the pool under our belt it finally feels like Summer is officially in business!
3 comments:
He's such a cutie. Reminds me of Ezra's first pool pictures when he was one :) I loved the Winfield pool. We have a nicer one here but you don't get to see all your church friends when you go :(
so fun!!!
So fun! We have been doing swimming lessons this week, so we spent every day at the pool. Glorious! We'll have to come meet you at the pool, Grace is a bit more fearless now that she has a few swimming lessons under her belt (if you can believe it, she's quite the cautious child).
Post a Comment