Okay, so I should totally not be blogging right now. I should be finishing up preparations for Truman's party. Buuuut... I am getting sad about having kind of a bummer post as my top page.
To remedy the situation I thought I'd show you some more home school-ey things we have been up to!
We do our little summer home school 3 days a week for a few hours each session. At the end of each day I am trying to do some kind of fun project with the boys. I already showed you the owls from week 1. Here are the other things we did that week:
To remedy the situation I thought I'd show you some more home school-ey things we have been up to!
We do our little summer home school 3 days a week for a few hours each session. At the end of each day I am trying to do some kind of fun project with the boys. I already showed you the owls from week 1. Here are the other things we did that week:
A Boredom Buster Bucket! Source: Me.I am learning that my kids are suckers for a good gimmick!
This one is designed to help out with down time this summer.
It has proved pretty darn effective so far! They have built forts, done some sneaky peeky spying, written letters, played hide and seek... all kinds of good things.
After one of these fun projects Jack was feeling grateful for his teacher (me) and his principle (Corey- who is very involved in all of the planning even if he's at work while we carry it all out).Jack told Corey and I to go and look on our bed. We found the note in the middle of the collage sitting on it. So... we followed instructions, looked under our respective pillows, and found our rewards.
It made my entire week.
I love every little thing about those notes!
And I love those sweet, smart, amazing, funny, darling little boys of mine!

1 comment:
You are such an awesome mom! Happy birthday to the cute guy! I hope his birthday was a huge success.... Love aunt deedee
Post a Comment