My History

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tonight

Jack did something unusual tonight.
I honestly cannot recall the last time it happened.

He admitted to being tired:

(This picture doesn't even do it justice. Seriously. You should have seen him live and in person. Corey and I couldn't stop looking at those puffy eyes!)

Alaster complains of being tired at least five times a day, but Jack? No.
Who wants to slow when there is fun to be had?

But after a day overflowing with summer fun that included 2 awesome hours at the pool (where he is constantly pushing his wiry little body to it's limits) he was done!

Well almost...

Tonight, no matter how cute he and Alaster are being in bed together, I will be firm about going to sleep. No reading. No shenanigans. Sleep. Wonderful, rejuvenating, blessed... sleep!

After all, summer has only just begun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ash I miss you guys so so much!!!! I hope to see you one day and to one day meet truman...Thanks for being such a dedicated blogger! Well I started another blog that I remember my password for http://lifeasanldsgirl.tumblr.com/ check it out if you want :) Love you all!!!!