My History

Monday, November 26, 2012

Oh No!

Guess what?!?  So tonight I was ready to post some more fun Thanksgiving pictures when BOOM!  Blogger told me I have run out of picture space!  Say Whaaaaa?????  I can't believe it!  I have really used up ALL of my free space???  I have to either 1) never post another picture on my current blog 2) start a new blog or 3) pay money for them to host more pictures.

Guess what I'm choosing?  Ding! Ding! Ding!  You are correct!  We are getting a new blog!  Ugh.  That'll be a project.  You can expect a new "invite," email from me soon!

Man.  I'm kind of sad about this.  I wish this blog could go on forever... it's been a good blog... I feel like a traitor starting a new one.  Although! Now I can have the url address I should have chosen in the first place! 
Unless someone is already using "brazenlyburton.blogspot.com," it will be ours! (Good news!  I just checked and we can use it!)

I feel like I should make some kind of farewell speech to this blog that has served us so well over the past 5 years.  FIVE years.  Wow!  I started this blog with no hope beyond keeping in touch with friends and family.  It has grown to be oh-so-much more than that for me!  I know I just recently asked you to stay with us as we went private.  Will you stay with us as we start another blog?  I hope so!  I'll be sending you an invite either way.

Hope to see you soon at brazenlyburton.blogspot.com.  In the mean time check out my first post, complete with a family picture of what we looked like when I started it! HERE. I'd like to post a family picture of what we look like NOW... as the blog ENDS... but apparently I can't do that!  So I guess this is it!

Loves to all of you!

Ashlee
Blog Author Extraordinaire

And just in case people check this old blog and for some reason need to get a hold of me... my email is:

ashleemb85@gmail.com

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Did you try using a new email address as your admin? I have had other friends have this problem and they just changed email addresses and it worked for them. Just a thought. Good luck with everything!