My History

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween Day

I have already put pictures up of Jack in his costume but I wanted to do a little post with the things that we did on the actual day...

Corey skipped school in the morning (who has school on halloween anyway? sheesh.) and we went to Cold Stone! Gram and Grampa Burton kindly sent us money that was clearly marked as ICE CREAM money, and not being the type to disobey such a command... we went :) Did you know they have pumpkin ice cream? YUMMMO!



Jack wasn't feeling terribly photogenic at Cold Stone. This was the best one I got.





After ice cream the boys and I dropped Corey off at work :( (bummer). That night we went to our Larsens :) Yay! It was Jack's first time trick or treating and it was so sweet. He was really cute about the whole thing. He wasn't really sure what to do but he followed Aimee's lead (don't worry Aimee knew EXACTLY what to do). I think he had a lot of fun even though he was kind of quiet about it. I had a lot of fun trick or treating growing up, but taking Jack was just the best. I just want him to be SO happy and when he has a good night like this ... and he looks so cute... it's just the best. I can't WAIT for Christmas!

All ready to go! He was impatient while we waited for the Larsens to finish dinner. He kept saying "Let's go trick or treat!" "Let's go outside!" "Wanna go trick or treat?"



Here is the whole trick or treating gang. Aimee, TJ, and Jack. Aimee was a "cowboy girl," and at pretty much every door she said "Hi! I'm Aimee. I'm a cowboy girl. This is Jack he's Harry Potter (once she said Harry Potty which made me smile) and this is TJ he's a foot ball player!" She was really hillarious that night.



Here they are at one of the doors...



Here is Aly in his Halloween PJ's for the night. He was SUCH the little trooper. We put him in a stroller as we went and he did such a good job! It was kind of cold, and his little nose and ears and cheeks got all red, but he sure hung in there and made my job pretty easy. I love this kid!

2 comments:

Beckstead Gang said...

Ashlee! I found your blog and couldn't resist commenting on how ADORABLE your boys are! ahhh! LOVE THEM. :) Harry Potter, Seriously! Couldn't get cuter. Looks like you guys are doing great, by the way- You look awesome!
-Kristy (Pace) :)

Cal and Whit said...

Ha ha ha! I Love more halloween pics! All of the trick-or-treaters looks so cute all dressed up. Aly looks cute in his little halloween outfit too!