My History

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sweet Baby



For a long time I have tried to get pictures that I feel really capture how cute and sweet Alaster is. It's exceedingly easy to get him to smile, you just have to look at him basically, but if a camera is there he gets distracted. After much hard work and perseverance I was able to capture some good ones. Hope you enjoy...

Here are just some cute pictures of him smiling. A lot of times he keeps both of his tight fists right at his mouth. I think the one where you can see his whole face looks so much like Jack at that same age.




This one I call the "Smile and Crunch." If he gets really thrilled sometimes he will smile really big and crunch all his tummy muscles together. He has been doing a lot of crunches lately actually. I'll prop him up on the corner of the couch and he will crunch himself till he falls face forward. Don't worry, no bad accidents have happened, but I no longer leave him alone sitting up like that just in case. Also if he is laying down with his head at any kind of an incline he will crunch like he's trying to sit up.



I don't know why I think he looks so cute wet in his bath, he doesn't have much hair so it shouldn't look different to me, but it really does, and I find him adorable. Here he is dry...



then wet..



I'm not sure what it was about this one... it's just very "Aly."



He can't control his hands yet, and sometimes inadvertently takes his binki out. He always has a good grip on it though and he can get it back in if he tries hard enough. Here he is trying to get it in...



...and GOT IT!



He doesn't get mad often, but he was getting sick of a long photo shoot here...



Last but not least some pictures with his wide, bright eyes. It's the thing that strangers comment on the most with him. With Jack it was "Where did he get that red hair?!?" and with Aly it's "He's SO alert! Look at those wide, bright eyes!"





Long story short... WE LOVE THIS KID!

2 comments:

coryshay said...

You have the cutest kids on the planet! Loved these pictures of Aly especially since I've never seen him before in person! Thanks for the cute post.

Cal and Whit said...

Oh My Goodness! He is so adorable. We will definitely need copies of these pics! What a doll! This made me smile!