Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Edward Retraction
Okay. I have thought it over and I think that actually he might ACT the part well. But as far as LOOKING the part I'm gonna need some convincing. Surely this picture was the worst one ever to put on Stephenie's Website. He's not that bad looking in Harry Potter. He's gonna need to bulk up some though don't you think? I do hope they let him use his Brittish Accent though. For some reason I always heard Edward as English when I read the books. That could be a plus. Anyway what do you all think of the selection?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you-if he's a good enough actor, he could pull it off and convince us, but I'm going to say that it's going to take a looooooooooooot of convincing. So good luck, Cedric, I mean Edward (I have a hard time even typing that!)
I think for me to actually give you my opinion I must first need to read past page 34 in the first book! ha ha! How are you ash? Your kids are just adorable! I hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment