My History

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I am so ticked off!


Grrr. They announced the guy playing Edward in Twilight. I HATE the choice. It's Cedric Diggory people. Grrrr. Does he look like a devistatingly handsome vampire to you? Not to me. Grrr.

3 comments:

Lindsi said...

Was that the sickest picture you could find or is this really what he looks like? All I have to say is yeah right. He fits the pale part though. It bugs me too.

coryshay said...

I completely agree. I can't decide how much of it is that he's not that good looking or how much of it is it's just the most awful picture. He's nappy and unshaven and he looks stoned.

Brooke said...

i agree! me and my sis in law andrea go on her website and boo at the options. i like bellas choice though. this guy i can see they were close but his face is kinda smashed in ...not sharp! oh well i guess we will have to see what kinda velvet voice he has :)