
My friend Shayla entitled her post "Hair and Make Up Save the Day." And boy was she right. I was totally not going to see the movie I was so upset... but now I think I am actually excited. Edward really looks good, that facial expression he is wearing is really Edward-ish don't you think? Didn't think it would happen, but I am pleased.
2 comments:
I'm with you. I was out as far as the movie was concerned, but "glory hallelujah!" is right. This may not be as bad as I thought it'd be... but let's face it, it's still not going to live up to the Edward in our imaginations--that's just the fact of the matter. And I had such a great time with you and your boys the other day too. Tell Jack I'm practicing my swordfighting skills for our rematch!
still i little un pleased :)
Post a Comment