My History

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Big Smile!

I asked Jack to smile for a picture the other day and this was the face I got...



I'm not a huge fan of the toothless grin, so trying to get him to look more natural and smile showing his teeth I said "Okay now BIG smile!" and this is what he did ...



Alaster doesn't make funny faces like that yet, but he sure looks cute just being him!



Also, I wanted to put up a picture of the boys in some cute matchy shirts that Cindy got them, and I have to tell you it was the WORST photo session ever. I did it all by myself, and it was just horrible. This was the best shot that I got: (sorry Cindy!)



So I'm not as talented as my friend Brooke. By the way you should all check out her photography site. There is a link to it on the side, and it is well worth the waiting for the pictures to upload.

3 comments:

katers said...

oh! so cute ash! the home photo sessions are my favorite because they tend to tell the real story! besides, at this age, most of the time it's not worth paying for it! i took the boys for pictures today, and parker was naughty, (hard to believe, i know). he just kept pushing drew over. anyway, it was fun to finally have a chance to read your blog!

coryshay said...

Even the not so perfect home photo shoot was too cute!! Your boys are too cute!!

Brooke said...

oh thanks love! your pic is cute. and pay for photos are total ok it just depend on what your expecting. plan on very candid!!!!!