Cindy sent me a CD of pictures from their last visit when Alaster got blessed. Our camera died that day so they took some for us. While perusing the CD I found my favorite picture from the whole visit and I thought I would share. These two were VERY cute together throughout the whole visit.

And while I'm at it why not post some others?!?
Here are some family shots from the blessing:



I feel so blessed that we have family both near and far that come to support us on special days like this! I love you guys!
3 comments:
Darling photos! I am so happy Carmen and Papa made it! And Grandma Luella! That is awesome! I love you Ashlee! Aunt Jodi
Very cute pics! I know I always say it but you have a darling family!
haha thats ok cause the second comment made me laugh! luv u! great family pics by the way!
Post a Comment