
I am totally bummed with the news that Tim Russert passed away. It's just as bad as when Steve Irwin died. How sad that he didn't get to follow the road to the white house to the end this season. I loved to watch him on meet the press and the today show when he would occasionally pop in to give the political updates and analyses. He was so smart, and likeable, and passionate about what he did. I wanted to find out what he died from (I just heard the news from Corey, I didn't get to see anything on TV about it) and I stumbled across this nice article about him if anyone is interested. I don't know who they will find to replace him. He was so good!
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_9585526
You'll have to cut and paste... I didn't want to make a link. Sorry :)
No comments:
Post a Comment