My History

Monday, September 29, 2008

Boo!



Where is fall?!? Where is the change of the leaves, the cool down in the weather, and that cozy feeling I love? Boo to the warm weather! Boo! I want to put up fall things, and wear long sleeves! I want to make soups and hot chocolate! I want to read Jane Austen and other classics! Some things are just better in certain seasons. I refuse to start my fall activities when it is still feels like summer outside, no matter what the calendar says! BOO!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I agree! As much as I love basking in the warmth, I want to enjoy my favorite season. I want to love fall like Meg Ryan does in "You've Got Mail" and enjoy bouquets of sharpened pencils. I think we may have a fleeting fall this year, and I'll be sad if it goes from 90 degrees to snowing without any in-between.