
PICTURES INCLUDE:
Fancy new pumpkin plates I LOVED and just had to have... fun little splurge for myself
Cool candle pictures in some of our favorite Halloween Decor. For fun some nights we let Jack help light the candles (which smell like candy corn... are you jealous?!?) and we just look at them for a while. He is mesmerized... ah TaTa's!!!
The boys in new Halloween PJ's courtesy of Gram and Grampa Burton
FHE Halloween cupcakes
Jack riding on a dragon... not technically Halloween but we thought we'd stick it in here. Alaster was given the choice of riding too... let's just say he opted out of that activity (scared the living pants off of him poor kid)
3 comments:
SO CUTE! I love the collages (uh, is that how you spell that??? who knows??) I love each pic and I especially love Jacks face on the ride! Classic! So cute!
Also, I forgot to say that your pumpkin plates are adorable! I love them and they look so cute on your plate rack!
how cute
Post a Comment