About Alaster Lately:
#1 How he reminds us to say prayers. He knows when we do them, and if we forget, like at breakfast or something, he will look at me and fold his arms and say some adorable gibberish like "Doo-eee Doo-eee." and then we pray.
He has been EXTREMELY evasive about me getting photo's of cute things that he does that I REALLY want (He knows it too! Little stink pot) so this is the best shot I have... (normally the other arm comes up too)
#1 How he reminds us to say prayers. He knows when we do them, and if we forget, like at breakfast or something, he will look at me and fold his arms and say some adorable gibberish like "Doo-eee Doo-eee." and then we pray.
He has been EXTREMELY evasive about me getting photo's of cute things that he does that I REALLY want (He knows it too! Little stink pot) so this is the best shot I have... (normally the other arm comes up too)
#2 How today he couldn't stop loving me. It was mommy HEAVEN I tell you. Every time I left the room when I came back he would squeal and run to my legs, embrace them and say "MMMMMMM." He wanted to sit on my lap, be held and lay his head on my chest, and give excessive amounts of kisses. Once he grabbed my face and pushed his lips as hard against mine as he could squealing and squealing. It was ... Perfect? Adorable? Hilarious? all of the above.
Come to find out I think he was acting silly and affectionate because he was so TIRED! When he's tired those two qualities seem to come out more. I went in to my bedroom to take an important apartment phone call and when I came out this is what I saw:

Then it all made sense. I wish he were exhausted like that more often. This morning was REALLY fun.
#3 When he got mad at me the other day he got mad at me because I wouldn't let him do something. He jibber-jabbered SO ANGRILY at me... just on and on and with his hands raised in the air. It was so adorable I started to laugh at which point he dropped his hands, gave me a look of pure disgust and anger and CHARGED!!! He ran at me, grabbed my cheeks and squeezed with all his might.
It's one of those things probably no one will really appreciate but me since I was the only witness to what happened. Another reason I feel so lucky to be the mom. I wouldn't dream of missing such hilarious little moments. They are never quite as good re-told.
#4 This face:



1 comment:
What a great and adorable little boy. When I ask Benjamin, if I am lucky, for a kiss he will turn his head and lean his cheek out as if to say ok I guess you can kiss my cheek. That pouty faces is precious!
Post a Comment