My History

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Things I am Loving

About Jack lately:
#1 - His love of all things super-hero. How he tells me "When I eat healfy (healthy) food I grow big and strong like Hercules!" and he eats all his oatmeal in the morning and actually tries to make his body bigger and stronger. Kind of hard to describe, but really funny to watch.

Here he is soaking in a Spiderman book from the library:

The day we got it I estimate that he looked at that book for a good hour and a half.

#2 - How bad he felt when he did this:

To Alaster. I was in the loo when it happened and I heard : THWACK!!! ... ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!! (baby screaming) and then "I'm sorry Aly! I'm sorry Aly! It's okay! I'm sorry Aly!" Turns out he had thrown a vacuum attachment across the room across the room. Never a good plan when you are still perfecting your aim and there are unsuspecting babies about.
#3 - How cool he thinks hanging pens on your shirt are.


Really cool.

3 comments:

coryshay said...

That IS so cool to have all those pens on your shirt... I think it definitely gives you super powers

Amberlin Gefrom said...

hahah dangit your kids are hilarious

Stephanie said...

That is great that Jack can spend so long with one book!