What can I say?!? The kid is full of faces!
I had to give him 3 marshmallows to get him to make this face for a picture.
"Hmmmmmm.... I wonder...."
"I'm thinking..."
" Is that strange?!?"
He doesn't know what strange means, or weird for that matter as that is the only thing I could think of to try and teach him what strange is. He uses this face sometimes to try out words that he doesn't understand. Or he'll just start with the "I wonder..." and go off in a fantastic story or sentences... I'm not sure what I should call it because it just makes absolutely no sense... words just flow out of him in random patterns that I think he thinks sounds totally sophisticated and important. We all just kind of stare at him and go "what?!?"
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I love the face and I love the watch, and I SO love that you give him with three marshmallows to make the face for the picture! What a darling little boy!!
Post a Comment