Double time out.
Trust me...
They deserved it.
They have been getting into all kinds of trouble together.
In most ways it's actually really great.
I love that they are best friends and that they play, play, play together so fast and furiously.
I love that they find each other totally hilarious.
I love that Alaster copies everything Jack does.
I love that they love to laugh.
I do not love it so much when they move beyond being best friends to being partners in crime.
I guess as the saying goes I have to "take the bad with the good."
I really do love my wild guys.
6 comments:
Tanner and I both laughed when we read this. I see the partner in crime days looming ahead. Right now Summer mostly enjoys picking on Owen, taking his things, and putting her feet in his face (this really gets me). He has learned to scream really loud to get my attention. PS Welcome Corey to blogging world...I really enjoyed his header and I know my mom would get a kick out of this. She is always getting our attention to how well she does that same thing. It's funny and talented.
you got a new look to the blog! Love the header! Your posts always make me smile! P.S. my fav bread at GH is the chedder one.. they usually have it on Thursdays here. YUMMY!! I can only get the sample though or I would eat the the loaf! love you guys!
ha ha! Oh my goodness! This is absolutely adorable, and I am SO glad you got a pic of it! too cute!
HAHAHAHA that picture makes me laugh!
Right now Jocelyn doesn't even need a partner to do some serious damage, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes when the next one comes along... I got a good chuckle out of this one!
Ahhh some pictures say SO much...thank heavens we can make them put their noses in the corner so we can laugh to ourselves about how clever they are. Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment