Announcing!
One Corey Jacob Burton has entered the blogosphere!
What an exceedingly proud little wifey I am.
I was going to make him do a guest post on this blog about his scout camp trip... and whalaa:
I didn't have to because he made his very own blog.
I am so excited!
To check out my exceedingly wonderful husband and his exeedingly wonderful blog please go
For some unknown reason his blog isn't letting anyone comment... but we will get that fixed I'm sure. If you would like to leave him a comment on my blog I will be sure to get it to him until all the issues are resolved.
Welcome dear husband to blogging...
I am feeling online love letters and communications in our future... or at least in my future... as in me writing them to you. No pressure or anything... but I think I would light up like a little fire fly if I was to recieve one from you someday... hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink.
Please join me fellow bloggers in welcoming Corey to our world... oh! and be sure to read his header. I tell ya, that Corey is one witty fella.
2 comments:
Like a firefly? I don't think I have ever seen your butt do that. Exciting.
How's that for my first comment?
I love the blog already! Kudos to Corey for starting one. I can't get Brandon to. And by the way....he wants you to know that it's spelled "avatar" not "avitar" and that there is no actual repelling in WOW. I on the other hand think that it's GREAT that you don't actually know those things. Happy Blogging!
Post a Comment