Ahhhh.... Summer.
Thanks to Cindy for taking the boys out for a walk in the evening and feeding them popsicles when they got home.
Little boys should have popsicles on hot summer nights. Strange to think it, but I don't think I have ever purchased popsicles for them. I'm a cookies and other assorted baked goods kind of gal. But popsicles should be part of summer for already-sticky-anyway-children and I'm glad the kids were able to experience that because of her. Having grandparents is the best I tell ya!
3 comments:
Hooray for cooling off with popsicles! Those boys are just too cute! I love that I can see Cindy in the glass of the door too! Also, thanks for the button on your side bar! That is totally sweet of you! Thanks.
This is what summer is about!
I just got Benjamin those same superhero popsicles. They are great! I am so nervous for the day my two boys become partners in crime.
Post a Comment