My History

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Artwork of the Day

Jack drew this 2 or 3 weeks ago but it's still on our fridge because it makes me intensely happy when I look at it.
It's so fun to watch his scribbles take form and actually look like something. Clearly he got his artistic abilities from Corey who is actually quite a good artist. I can't even draw spongebob... who is basically just a rectangle...
So I'm sure you already know who this little drawing is of. If you don't: For Shame! It's totally obvious. But I guess I will just state for the record that it's Batman.
Alaster likes to draw too. He mostly draws "See! A ciiiiiiiiiiircle momma." and just does lots and lots of lavish circular motions. It's all in the wrist.

2 comments:

coryshay said...

too cute!

Cal and Whit said...

That is the most ADORABLE Bat Man I have ever seen! Also, I would think the exact same thing about the circles! What a cute picture!