My History

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas From Jack and Alaster

We took these pictures before church this morning.


Highlights from the weekend include:
When Jack asked Corey and I "Who is the king of the juice? Is it Jesus? I'm the king of something too. I'm the king of the Vampire Loch."
Keeping a straight face through 3 rounds of "Jack go to your room if you're not going to participate in devotional today." (aka Jack is singing the song in a hilariously inappropriate voice and I have to stop him) just to finally get control of the situation, and glance over to see a sedate Alaster with a vacant expression on his face, looking out into the beyond, and absentmindedly licking his hand... over and over again... I lost it. Devotional suspended until further notice.
When Corey told me I looked cute in my jeans and hoodie mintues after I had been feeling guilty for not being cuter for him that day. He was particularly complimentary and love-ey this weekend even though he was so sick... that's right... sick. Not with the same stomachy thing we had, but still... pretty bad. I've been trying to be a good wifey though as promised.
Getting Christmas Cards from Family and Friends and getting prepared to send out the very first edition of the "Burtonian Post."

Look for it in your mailbox soon :)

3 comments:

deemom said...

HOLY COW girl that looks SO COOL. Do you think you all might be in the Publishing Business when Corey is done with school? I mean a Johnston Quarterly would be so WONDERFUL!!! Put July 14-18 on your calendar missy. WE HOPE WE HOPE WE HOPE that you all can come to Ouray for the family reunion. WE are all saving the pennies to help. love aunt deedee

Cal and Whit said...

Oh my Goodness! Those pics are so darling! Cal pretty much had a trip planned for us to be there right away after reading this post! 'Is Jesus the king of the Juice?' We can not stop laughing! That is hilarious! That last pic of them together is so darling! We looked at all of the pics big and just smiled. We love those boys. So much. Also, thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on our blog. That was so sweet of you! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful- and how can anyone not love them!!!! WE love you all and hope you have a wonderful Christmas

love xoxoxox
Aunt shir