This is a little boy who just woke up
and asked his mommy to take his clothes off,
then skulked away to his bedroom to find a binki.
This is what that little boy looked like when this mommy told him it was time to put the binki away and get dressed:
This is that same little boy's exact face trying to persuade his mommy to let him keep the binki. He quite animatedly argued:
"Raaaa Hood Yikes Binkis!" (Robin Hood likes binkis!)
This is that what the little boy did when his mom tried to take it away by force:
But after a few tearful minutes the little boy had surrendered the binki and was undergoing a treatment his mom calls "the works." The works=Shampoo, scrub, rinse, dry, brush, comb, clip, swab and love.
This same little boy after receiving "the works," dawned underpants and went an entire day without even one accident!
This is another little boy:
Who sat in a box and played "Guess Who?" for a full hour with his mom while his little brother napped and his dad was in the middle of a 13 hour stay in his bed due to an illness-that-just-won't-quit.
This little boy grown-up-edly said "This is not a perfect rejection." and other unintelligible things while playing.
This little boy cheated when his mommy took a bathroom break, denied it when asked point-blank by his mother, but then confessed-all after two more rounds had occurred.
This little boy asked the traditional questions like "Does your person have a mustache," along side some of his more unique questions: "Does your person have a bum?"
This little boy and his mommy laughed and laughed and got sillier and sillier when he kept asking questions and then kept realizing that none of the people still left on his board had the quality he had just asked about.
These are little boys that are silly and funny and sweet and oh-such-a-joy to their mother.
4 comments:
lol. Most of your posts are laugh-out-loud. I loved the pictures of Alaster... he looks more like Jack every day.
This is absolutely adorable and we loved it oh so much! We just laughed and laughed about robin hood liking binkies and about 'does your person have a bum?' Cal said it is his perfect Jack voice too. How hilarious and I love the way you documented both events! That Alaster looks big in those pics and hooray for not one single accident!What darling boys! Oh, and we are totally laughing that Jack cheated while you were in the bathroom! Ha! Also, darn that cold of Corey's! What in the world? We hope he feels better soon and We hope you squeeze those boys from us! We love you guys so much!
I'm oh so sorry for Corey. Being sick stinks....we're still holding on to our colds from THANKSGIVING!
Alaster is so sweet, I'd like you to just send him my way. I'll take him. That face when you tried to take the binky! And hooray for no accidents! I've decided I can't even try with Drew until he's 3.
And Jack..... I don't think there's a boy in the world quite like him. I'll take him too, thank you!
Absolutely so cute! I love the reindeer ranch, what a great family activity. You look fabulous in your picture!
Post a Comment