Someone to share bath time antics with.
and making identical faces in these pictures:
this one especially:
I love to see this happen.
My kids don't have the cookie cutter look (you know... how in some families the kids all look identical or pretty dang close to it?) so it's nice when their expressions reveal genetic ties.
The boys are pretty normal about bath time. They have their fair share of rambunctious-ness like all children do, and then occasionally they feel like relaxing in the warm water as pictured above. Either way I know they enjoy spending the time together.
5 comments:
NOW That is just about the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. YOU GO GIRL and those boys are the best buddies. Love aunt deedee
How cute! Seriously, how cute!
That is so dang cute!
I look at how cute your boys are together and how much fun they have, and wonder when my boys will be that way. I guess Garrett has got to grow up a bit. I definitely see the same look in both of them. What cute little boys.
ohhhhh, I want to squeeze them oh so much! Can you for me? Also, I am in love with the second pic, those little faces surrounded in water...so adorable!
Post a Comment