Please see page 76 in 'Book of Mormon Stories'
(the childrens illustrated BOM that you can purchase at the distribution center etc.)
The live impression that evening was really something... this picture doesn't quite do it justice but it's the only one we got.
Does anyone else occasionally find the pictures in there funny? How about bowl-head on page 107?
Note: Ashlee does not have access to her email at present. Our internet at home as it stands now is sketchy at best. I was able to post this, but not much else I have tried this morning has worked. Most infuriatingly: No Email. "Email, Email, What What the Email." (I normally award five points, but that reference merits TEN if you know what it is.) We're not sure when this problem will be fixed, if ever. I will occasionally be able to check it at work, but probably not too frequently. Anyway, just wanted you to know. Don't want you to think I'm ignoring you. I wouldn't do that. I love you :)
5 comments:
Such a cute picture of the man!! love aunt deedee
Oh my goodness, I'm laughing out loud again! I like Jack's impression. We read this book with Henry and are often confused or thoroughly amused at the pictures. I love bowl head--hilarious! Todd says he wishes he could have hair like Moroni--with his huge bowl cut and thick pony tail. Who knew he looked like that?
Oops, that comment's from me, Rachel :).
Ha! Look at that face! We totally love this picture of Jack! I love his jammies too! :D
I know the reference, but I won't ruin it for everyone else. And you left out the best part of the Korihor story: When daddy asks, "What is Korihor?" and the boys reply, " A DORK! hahahahaha!"
Post a Comment