My History

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello

As is readily apparent by the five new posts this morning... I am back to blogging!

A quick note to my family in UT/NM:
I have not forgotten to post pictures of our lovely trip together. I didn't want you think by all these posts this morning that are NOT of our visit that I have somehow forgotten. This is not the case. I simply wanted to post some things this morning that required less journaling since the boys are awake and I'm not able to focus as I can when I blog as they sleep.

That is all.
Carry On.


Oh! and one more thing... the collages keep getting cut off on the right side. Jack got cut out of a few of them :( But if you click on the collage you can see it in it's entirety.

Really done now.

Proceed.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! I am so happy to read about your family! What fun and great things you have done. Your baking skills look marvelous. I love the brotherly fun.