Memorial Day was such fun this year! Corey slept in during the morning while the boys and I spent some much needed time together playing and preparing our food for the afternoon.
I tell ya... that Cindy knows how to do a Holiday right! Take a look at this smorgasbord of goodies she and Tyler made for our special day:
SO yummy! The boys had fun playing outside while Tyler manned the Grill:
We had intended on eating outside but the weather did not cooperate. So inside we went:
After eating we watched a movie for the boys and ate Strawberry Shortcake.
It was such a good day, and we went home with tons of leftovers!
Great food... great company...
What more could we want?
Nothing. That's what.




1 comment:
I loved, loved, loved those pics of you with your darling boys! How cute!! And whew, that Cindy really does know how to put on a spread, huh?! What a great dinner you guys had, I loved the pics!! HOoray for your posts, we have missed you!!! OH SO MUCH!!!
Post a Comment